BBG Entertainment GmbH
Boulder Dash - 30th Anniversary review
500 MB available space
Florizelle.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Boulder Dash - 30th Anniversary Review
Boulder Dash - 30th Anniversary is an app developed by BBG Entertainment GmbH. Boulder Dash - 30th Anniversary was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.
NEW FOR STEAM:Level Editor and Steam Workshop Support - Make Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ your own by creating and sharing your own levels with the Steam Community. Leave your mark on Boulder Dash for the next 30 years.
DescriptionThe original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray over 30 years ago and published by First Star Software in 1984. Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ is the first, and only, game in the multi-million unit selling Boulder Dash series to include both a world designed by Peter Liepa and another by Chris Gray.
Gem Collectors, Dig This! Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary finds our heroes, Rockford™, Crystal™ and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig through spectacular caves with 3D elements; avoid falling boulders; collect valuable gems and avoid nefarious enemies along the way as you search for the exit before time runs out. Discover treasure chests with rare collectibles, use potent power-ups. With 220 exciting levels across 11 new, gorgeous and unique worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary is the best game in its 30 year history.
While providing classic Boulder Dash core gameplay mechanics and features, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary introduces exciting new elements such as diagonal movement, using ramps, which opens up new and intriguing puzzles while creating a very different and organic look for the caves.
• 220 all-new levels with advanced physics!
• 11 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
• 2 additional worlds (20 levels each) are available as DLC for additional purchase
• New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
• New world by videogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he created 30 years ago with 20 of the most mind-bending caves yet!
• Play as Rockford™ or unlock 9 other playable male and female characters including Crystal™!
• Joystick support
• First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement!
• Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian!