Arma 2: British Armed Forces review
Florizelle.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Arma 2: British Armed Forces Review
Arma 2: British Armed Forces is an application created by Bohemia Interactive. Arma 2: British Armed Forces was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentIn summer 2012, less than two months after Operation Arrowhead successfully routed the Takistani military regime, NATO coalition forces face a large-scale outbreak of guerrilla insurgency.
A mechanized force of British troops, with support elements of US Army TF Knight, are about to deploy and embark upon a large scale counter-insurgency that will define the future of the coalition presence in Takistan.
Additional info about ARMA II series:Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, ARMA II: British Armed Forces boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
Key features:New vehicles and weapons
- Modern British troops in multi-terrain, desert and woodland camouflage
- Personal weapons: L85A2 and L86A2 rifles, L110A1 machine gun, LRR and AW50 sniper rifles, N-LAW AT launcher
- New vehicles: Jackal 2 WMIK all-terrain vehicle, modernized FV510 Warrior
- New helicopters: AH11 Wildcat (multi-role), HC3 Merlin (transport)
- British versions: offroad car, Chinook transport helicopter, AH-64 Apache gunship
- Desert and woodland paint schemes of the ground vehicles
- Player will command a mobile observation team of British troops into battle with the Takistani insurgents. Short campaign will be focused on depicting the assymetrical warfare with a guerilla force and the counterinsurgency operations.
- Cooperative scenarios featuring all the British units, vehicles and equipment.
Game Modes Supported:
- Single-player Campaign
- Single-player Scenarios
- Multi-player (modes: Death-match, Team Death-match, Coop, Sector Control, Capture The Flag, Flag Fight, Capture The Island) Note: “Capture The Flag” and “Flag Fight” are available as the user-selectable parameters of DM and TDM scenario wizards.
- Boot Camp
- Mission Editor